- This event has passed.
Jordan Lake Symposium
March 22 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Researchers from UNC-Chapel Hill and NC State University will come together to discuss their work in understanding the water quality in the Jordan Lake watershed at the Jordan Lake Nutrient Management Study Research Symposium. A series of talks and panel discussions will cover various topics, including:
- Sources of nutrients in Jordan Lake
- Water movement in Jordan Lake and its implications for nutrient transport
- Stakeholders’ perceptions of water quality in Jordan Lake
- Financing nutrient management in the watershed
- Lessons learned from other states’ nutrient management strategies
Lunch will be provided; event is free and open to the public but registration is required.