- This event has passed.
2018 Earth Day Fair
April 18 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
This year’s Earth Day Fair recognizes the many campus programs, groups and departments as well as off-campus organizations and businesses that work to make Carolina a sustainable community through environmental quality, economic prosperity and societal well-being. Exhibitors will present and table on UNC-Chapel Hill’s campus from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m., outdoors on Polk Place.
Confirmed organizations include:
- FLO Food is having a Farmers’ Market!
- The Sonder Market
- Turning Green’s Conscious College Road Tour (lots of great free samples of eco-friendly products!)
- Townsend Bertram & Company
- UNC Office of Waste Reduction and Recycling (OWRR)
- Orange County Solid Waste
- UNC Energy Management
- Epsilon Eta Fraternity and EcoReps
- RESPC and United Solar Initiative
- UNC Stormwater Management
- Carolina Sustainable Business Club
- Southern Environmental Law Center
- Institute for the Environment
- and more!